Dr Anthony Lugara
Anthony’s patient centred approach and passion for health led him to study a Double Degree in Health Science/Applied Science (Chiropractic).
Dr Anthony uses a range of techniques made up of manual adjustments; drop piece (the loud table), activator (the gentle clicky thing), sacro-occipital technique (cranials and pelvic blocks), low laser therapy, myofascial needling and myofascial cupping. Each session also includes massage and home exercises to ensure the best possible outcomes for all patients.
Anthony previously worked with the residents of Assisi Aged Care. Here, a more gentle approach was required - massage, Activator & Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT) with rehabilitation exercises. During this time, Anthony grew his interest in pain reduction, falls prevention and increased enjoyment in life for the elderly.
When Anthony is not in the clinic, you will generally find him in the local community staying physically active. He regularly participates in boot camps and has a passion for boxing. He is still a keen basketball player and has always been a footy fanatic, playing both sports when he was younger. Whenever Anthony has some free time, he will make his way up to Torquay to enjoy the sunshine on offer.
- Moonee Ponds
- Lift off! Tummy time workshop
- Bachelors of health science
- Bachelors of Applied Science (Chiropractic)
- Level 1 Myofascial Cupping
- Level 1 Myofascial Dry Needling
- Chiropractic for Kids Certificate
- Advanced Certificate of Arthritis Studies (Current Studies)
- Chronic pain sufferers
- Manual adjustments
- Drop piece
- Sacro-occipital technique (SOT)
- Specific massage
- Low level laser therapy
- TENS & electrical therapies
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Supplements & lifestyle advice
- Dry Needling