Dr Kristen Nicolaidis
Chiropractor / Myotherapist / Neurostructural Integration Technique (NST) BOWEN Practitioner
Kristen’s passion for helping people of all ages and from all walks of life achieve optimal health and well-being has led to her pursuing further studies that have provided her with the knowledge, skills and techniques to assist you.
Kristen has been in private practice for over 10 years and still has that same passion, drive and enjoyment in treating and providing personalised care to everyone who walks through the door. Beginning her career as a Myotherapist and recently having graduated as Chiropractor from RMIT she is passionate about furthering her knowledge to be able to help as many people as she can to feel and move better and function at their highest potential.
Kristen utilises Applied Kinesiology (AK) muscle testing techniques to help identify areas of imbalance in the body and address those imbalances through a range of techniques including muscle activation techniques, massage, manual adjustments and nutrition.
Kristen’s love for sport led her to working with several sports teams including basketball, volleyball and football helping manage players injuries through rehabilitation programs and also ongoing maintenance and preventative strategies making sure each player is functioning and moving well.
Outside of the clinic, Kristen’s other passion is playing basketball, eating & cooking delicious foods and enjoying time with friends and family. Kristen has a love/love relationship with food and feels it is one of the greatest pleasures we get to experience; that we get to taste, savour and relish such incredible flavours from all around the world. Food is life but it also brings people together and beautiful moments of enjoyment. Let’s eat!!!!
- Moonee Ponds
Areas of Interest:
- Injuries, Rehabilitation & Prevention
- Neck pain & Lower Back pain
- Applied Kinesiology
- Bachelor of Health Science (Chiropractic) with distinction
- Bachelor of Applied Science with distinction
- Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy
- Neurostructural Integration Technique Practitioner (Bowen Therapy)
- Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) accredited
- Completed all 8 modules of the Applied Kinesiology course
- Neuro-Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (NOR) - current studies
- Chiropractic Management of the Pregnant Woman
- Australia Chiropractors Association (ACA)
- Myotherapy Association Australia (MA)
- Sports Chiropractic Australia (SCA)
- Sports Medicine Australia (SMA)
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Low level laser therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Neuro Impulse Protocol (NIP)
- Applied Kinesiology (AK)
- Neuro-Orthopaedic Rehab (NOR)
- Nutritional advice & supplement prescription