Lisa has almost a decade experience as a degree-qualified Naturopath. She’s warm, empathetic and skilled.
Everyone is unique. Different goals, diets, preferences and health & family histories. Lisa takes the time to listen and learn about what makes you you. From there, she'll create a tailored treatment plan to achieve your health goals.
After listening to your story, Lisa will then dive deeper. A range of pathology and functional medicine testing will help you understand why you are feeling the way you do. Better still, it'll guide how you can feel better.
You'll leave Lisa's sessions feeling empowered. She'll guide you, but you'll be working together.
With Lisa's expertise, you will make sustainable and long term changes. Your learnt knowledge and habits will benefit you and the whole family.
Lisa keeps up to do with the research using an evidence-based approach. She also works with the other practitioners and doctors that you are seeing. You will feel supported and in control of your health by working with Lisa.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Children’s Health: autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, anxiety and depression, allergies, eczema, asthma, hay fever, sleep disturbance, recurrent infections
- Mental Health: anxiety, depression, stress management, bi-polar disorder, post-natal depression, pyrroles, MTHFR
- Women's Health: period pain, cycle irregularities, hormonal acne, menopause, pre-menstrual syndrome, endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, insomnia, weight loss, fatigue
- Reproductive Health: preconception (male & female), pregnancy and postpartum
- Digestive Imbalance: food intolerances, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), Inflammatory bowel disease, abdominal bloating or discomfort, candida, parasitic infections, Coeliac disease, gluten intolerance, detoxification protocols
- Thyroid Disorders: Hashimoto's, Graves’ disease
- Moonee Ponds
- Online Telehealth
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) 2012
- MINDD Practitioner
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
- Mental health mentoring program
- Current First Aid
- Registered with Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA)
Areas of Interest:
- Children's health
- Mental health
- Women's health
- Digestive imbalance
- Thyroid disorders
- Herbal medicine
- Holistic nutrition
- Nutritional supplements
- Lifestyle modification
- Flower essences
- Functional testing