Sally is a dual qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Strategic Psychotherapist. Her integrative approach helps transform problematic behaviours and thought patterns.
Creating a healthy, happy and fulfilled life is her goal for her clients. She does this through a multitude of therapies including strategic psychotherapy, clinical hypnotherapy and regression therapy.
"I am so grateful that I get to call this my ‘job’, but it is a passion that drives me every single day. I work with children, adults, teens and the elderly and hold so much gratitude for each and every one of my clients, as they allow me to assist them in such a personal, sometimes highly emotional and sensitive journey for them."
Each qualification she's gained over the last decade has complimented the last. This has led to a deep understanding of our emotional pain and anguish that drives weight issues, anger, addictions and negative beliefs. This gives her an amazing toolkit to select therapies most appropriate and beneficial for the clinic.
Sally previously worked in corporate management. She created and supported team building and training programs as well as implemented change management strategies. She been nominated for several awards including AAA Business Excellence/ Leadership Award.
She brings this wealth of experience into her current role working with small groups and individuals.
- Moonee Ponds
- Interpersonal Workshops – Emotional Intelligence and Advanced Emotional Intelligence
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Strategic Psychotherapy
- Certified Practitioner Rapid Transformational Therapy (Marisa Peer Method)
- Master Practitioner NLP, Timeline Therapy, Conscious Hypnosis
- Certificate IV in Fitness – Personal & Group Training
- Certificate IV Frontline Leadership - Implementing streamlined business processes
- Certificate III Business Management
Areas of Additional Studies:
- Emotional trauma
- Weight control
- Acute & chronic anxiety