Hypnotherapist Position at Body and Brain Centre
Hypnotherapy at Body & Brain Centre
Hypnotherapy was previously a busy service at the clinic but our former hypnotherapist moved overseas. We’ve then had a period of almost two years without a hypnotherapist.
Marketing will be organised for you, however your commitment and motivation to build up your patient base will also be key to success. We have referrals from pre-existing patients, street-front exposure, a high ranking website on google and active social media presence.
- Be a member of your professional association (eg: AHA)
- Have public liability and professional indemnity insurance, or willing to obtain, as per the minimums of your registration
- Have the flexibility in schedule to work Saturdays and / or after hours (5pm onwards)
- Confident to see clients with stress, anxiety, gut problems, chronic pain, etc and be able to co-manage clients with dietitian, counsellor, chiropractor, etc as required.
- Have your own ABN
- Current Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. You’ll have access to a team of professionals to work alongside you and discuss cases as well.
- Have own laptop or tablet
- Happy to build hypnotherapy referrals by engaging with health practitioners, writing a blog post once a quarter, hosting workshops, etc
This position is for at least 1 day a week. Shifts are negotiable but flexibility is desirable. Availability to work out of office hours such as after 5pm and Saturdays is highly favourable.
There will be potential for more work as you grow at the clinic. This may include working at secondary locations if you desire.
Position Expectations and Opportunities
- Provide exceptional service: You love what you do and that radiates from you.
- Grow your practice: You'll be given some patients but also be expected to bring in & retain patients.
- Be a team player: Be able to work within a team environment amongst 10 other practitioners.
- We have admin staff on 5 days a week but there will be a small amount of administrative duties to be done at times. Take payments & book your patients in after their appointments, answer phones if you don’t have a patient and are closest to the phone, etc. Everyone helps out within the clinic.
- Be enthusiastic about living a healthy lifestyle: live what you preach.
- Be committed to learning: we encourage our practitioners to continue to develop their clinical skills & knowledge through external and internal CPD, reading articles, etc.
- Patient-centred care: the aim of the game is to serve your clients, follow up with them, book them appropriately. Happy clients make us happy.
- If you are unsure, ask. We are always there to answer questions and be of assistance.
- Create content: Every few months, we ask that you write a blog post to help promote yourself and your expertise or host a workshop about a topic of your choice.
- Be community minded: We semi-regularly host free community workshops and run charity drives.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume and cover letter. We'd love to hear your 'why'. Why do you want to join our fabulous team? Why do you love what you do?
We will respond to every applicant within a week of receiving your application.
Applications Close: 30/04/2021 COB