Naturopathy is a bustling existing service at the clinic. You'll join a superb team of experienced therapists.
Marketing will be organised for you, however your commitment and motivation to build up your patient base will also be key to success. We have great referrals from patients, street-front exposure, a high ranking website on google & other search engines and active social media presence. We’ll pay for Google Adwords and your marketing material, but we need your assistance to share your knowledge.
- Hold at least a diploma in naturopathy with 5+ years experience or a bachelors
- Be a member of your professional association (eg: ANTA)
- Have public liability and professional indemnity insurance, or willing to obtain, as per the minimums of your registration
- Have the flexibility in schedule to work Saturdays and / or after hours (5pm onwards)
- Confident to see clients with digestive, skin, reproductive, neurological conditions including performing an assessment and treatment
- Have your own ABNCurrent Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have own laptop or tablet
- Happy to build naturopathic referrals by engaging with local gyms / health practitioners, writing a blog post once a quarter, etc
- Help manage full herbal dispensary. We have a fully stocked herbal dispensary as well as a limited range of nutritional supplements, which we are willing to build up again.
This position is for at least 2 days a week. Shifts are negotiable but flexibility is desirable. Availability to work out of office hours such as after 5pm and Saturdays is highly favourable.
There will be potential for more work as you grow at the clinic. This may include working at secondary locations if you desire.
Position Expectations and Opportunities:
- Provide exceptional service: You love what you do and that radiates from you.
- Grow your practice: You'll be given some patients but also be expected to bring in & retain patients.
- Be a team player: Be able to work within a team environment amongst 10 other practitioners.
- We have admin staff on 5 days a week but there will be a small amount of administrative duties to be done. At times that might be taking payments & booking your patients in after their appointments. Everyone helps out within the clinic. If you are busy, frequently someone will be there to help you out.
- Be enthusiastic about living a healthy lifestyle: live what you preach.
- Be committed to learning: we encourage our practitioners to continue to develop their clinical skills & knowledge through external and internal CPD, reading articles, etc.
- Patient-centred care: the aim of the game is to serve your clients, follow up with them, book them appropriately. Happy clients make us happy.
- If you are unsure, ask. We are always there to answer questions and be of assistance.
- Create content: Every few months, we ask that you write a blog post to help promote yourself and your expertise or host a workshop about a topic of your choice.
- Be community minded: We semi-regularly host free community workshops and run charity drives.
- Access to full herbal dispensary and some nutritional supplements. We’ll work with you to grow the range of products you know and love as well as help train you in new products (if desired).
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume and cover letter. We'd love to hear your 'why'. Why do you want to join our fabulous team? Why do you love what you do?
We will respond to every applicant within a week of receiving your application.
Please note that sometimes emails go to our spam, which we check frequently. If you haven’t heard from us within a week, please reach out again. We’ve had this happen once before!