We would love to introduce psychology to our multi-disciplinary clinic. We see clients with a range of presentations but one thing we are known for is having incredible practitioners who work collaboratively.
We frequently see clients who have chronic pain, gut troubles and other manifestations with co-exisiting mental health concerns. Our clients love that they can see one or all the practitioners at the clinic and that they have a central place for their health and wellbeing needs.
Marketing will be organised for you, however your commitment and motivation to build up your patient base will also be key to success. We have great referrals from patients, street-front exposure, a high ranking website on google & other search engines and active social media presence.
- General psychology registration with AHPRA
- Eligible for registration with Medicare, private health insurance and other third party funding
- Have public liability and professional indemnity insurance, or willing to obtain, as per the minimums of your registration
- Confident to see clients with a range of concerns including performing an assessment and treatment
- Have your own ABN
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision but enjoy a supportive tram around you
- Have own laptop or tablet
We are flexible for the right person! Ideally at least one shift a week with room to grow. Shifts are negotiable but flexibility is desirable. Availability to work out of office hours such as after 5pm and Saturdays is highly favourable, but not necessarily required.
There will be potential for more work as you grow at the clinic.
Position Expectations and Opportunities:
- Provide exceptional service: You love what you do and that radiates from you.
- Grow your practice: We have referrals waiting for you but we’ll need to build together.
- Be a team player: Be able to work within a team environment amongst 10 other practitioners from different modalities.
- We have admin staff on 5 days a week but there will be a small amount of administrative duties to be done if you work outside of these hours. This would include rebooking your clients and taking their payments.
- Be enthusiastic about living a healthy lifestyle: live what you preach.
- Be committed to learning: we encourage our practitioners to continue to develop their clinical skills & knowledge through external and internal CPD, reading articles, etc.
- Patient-centred care: the aim of the game is to serve your clients, follow up with them, book them appropriately. Happy clients make us happy.
- If you are unsure, ask. We are always there to answer questions and be of assistance.
- Create content: Every few months, we ask that you write a blog post to help promote yourself and your expertise or host a workshop or record a video about a topic of your choice.
- Be community minded: We semi-regularly host free community workshops and run charity drives.
- Be adaptable: We have Telehealth down to a fine art including taking pre-payments, secure Telehealth software and remote rebate claiming. Admin will support you by converting clients to Telehealth when lockdowns hit and taking payments. You just need to be ready to WFH.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume and cover letter. We'd love to hear your 'why'. Why do you want to join our fabulous team? Why do you love what you do?
We will respond to every applicant within a week of receiving your application.