24 March, 2020
You feel unwell.
Maybe you just know it's the season for it. You don't want to get unwell. You are being proactive.
You are doing all the right things but want to do something more. (Want to know what the 'right things' are? Find out here!)
What supplements can help boost your immune system?
Super Mushroom Complex
- Enhances the immune system function & strength
- Provides symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections like sniffing noses
- Zinc deficiency impairs healthy immune system function and increases susceptibility of getting unwell
- Helps wound & skin healing
- Supports the immune system by activating immune cells and cleaning up waste
- Reduces histamine reactions
Ultra Flora Immune Enhance
- A probiotic to enhance healthy immune system function
- Reduce the duration and severity of colds
- A gentle essential oil nasal spray for symptomatic relief of sinusitis, running nose and colds
Too many options and want to know what's best?
It's best to seek professional advice before starting any new supplements.
Supplements can be very powerful. This is great when it has the desired effect but what happens if it's enhancing something you don't want?
They can interfere with medication also.
This is why it's suggested you speak to someone first who knows your full health history - past and present.
Plus it's not practical to take everything! It would be expensive and they'd like counteract each other's function.