Health Care Plan Session
It can be frustrating to jump from clinic to clinic repeating the same old story about the same health problems.
You may feel overwhelmed. And frustrated at the wasted time, money, and stress. You just want to feel happy and healthy again. But you don’t know what to do next. It’s natural to feel unsure about who to see - many people do.
You’re not a health professional - how are you expected to know what service you actually need?
A 10-minute Health Care Plan Session takes the randomness and guesswork out of treatment - it’s a plan created based on your individual problem, goals, and preferences. It’s a plan to help you get results from your treatment.
Who the health care plan session is for
This session is for anyone who would like to feel vibrant, healthy, and full of energy again. Especially people who:
- Have had complex, ongoing health issues
- Have seen a few people with little results
- Feel lost, overwhelmed, and frustrated about what to do next
- Want guidance, accountability, and support from a caring team of practitioners
- Are serious and ready to make small, consistent changes to get their health on track
Where the session will take place
In the comfort of your home by telehealth - secure video.
What will be discussed in the 10-minute session
Here are the 5 areas we’ll cover in the session:
- Your goals
- What’s bothering you
- What you’ve tried in the past - what worked and what didn’t work
- What solutions might help you
- An initial plan to get you back to health
What you’ll get from the session
1. A plan emailed to you, including
- Guidance about number of sessions you may need
- Explanation of why the therapies are recommended
- How progress will be tracked
- When a review will take place
- Main point of contact if any concerns or questions about the plan
2. First consultation booking
3. Schedule of consult
4. Prices and information about potential sources of funding, and how to apply
How to book
You’ll be sent a link. When it’s time for your appointment, select the link and you’re good to go. Headset and camera are optional.
Note: You won’t need to download anything, no need to install apps, or worry about how it works. We’ll set you up on a secure, private connection on a system used widely in the health industry.
Want to know more? Visit the Telehealth Appointments page for more information.