Dr Cassie Atkinson-Quinton
Chiropractor / Neuro-Rehab Therapist
Cassie is fascinated by the brain. The body and brain work in perfect harmony. When the body suffers, so too does the brain and vice versa.
After completing her Masters of Clinical Chiropractic, the relationship with the body and brain continued to fascinate her. She’s a dual Diplomate of both QEEG Functional Brain Scans and the American Chiropractic Neurology Board. Both are highly respected as the elite qualifications in their fields.
How the brain and body develops during childhood. The changes made as we transition into motherhood and parenthood at large (yes dads see changes too). The brain changes seen with chronic pain, dizziness and other physical ailments.
When not in the clinic, Cassie is busy running around after her son Harrison. He’s an everyday reminder of the intricacies & beauty of development and her motivation to keep learning for his betterment.
Areas Of Interest:
- Children’s health
- Preconception, pregnancy & postpartum health
- Brain health (dizziness, migraines, chronic pain, post-concussion headaches, whiplash disorder)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Chiropractic) with distinction
- Masters of Clinical Chiropractic with distinction
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board (DACNB)
- Quantitative Electroencephalogram Technician (QEEG-T)
- Quantitative Electroencephalogram Diplomate (QEEG-D)
- Functional Neuro-Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (FNOR)
- Dr Amen's Brain Health Coach - current studies
- Neurofeedback & Heart Rate Variability certification training
- Momentum Pregnancy Adjusting
- Exercise for Pregnancy (Exercise Physiology Workshop)
- Food as Medicine: ‘Food, Fertility and Pregnancy’ & ‘Infant Nutrition’
- Chiropractic 4 Kids certificate - current studies
- Mindful Prenatal Yoga Teacher
- Myofascial Fertility & Yin Yoga Teacher
- Postnatal Recovery Teacher Training
- Spinning Babies Workshop with Midwife & Doula Gail Tully
- Sleep Consultant with Institute of Sensitive Sleep - current studies
- Professional Diploma in Sports & Exercise Nutrition
- International Chiropractic Sports Science Practitioner (ICSSP)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- International Certificate of Sports Chiropractic (ICSC)
- First Aid Certificate