Senior Naturopath & Medical Researcher
With over 20 years experience as clinical naturopath and medical researcher, Olga is a wealth of knowledge.
We are in the midst of an ongoing health epidemic - one in which an extraordinary number of people continue to struggle with their health.
The medical establishment tends to over-medicalise and over-treat providing very limited answers long-term.
We are taught to ignore our symptoms and listen to others rather than trusting our own bodies.
Olga’s favourite women’s health practitioner, Aviva Romm, summed this up perfectly: “your body’s ability to heal is far greater than anyone has led you to believe”.
After being left with no answers from the conventional medical system about her own battles with anxiety, depression, chronic pain, and hormonal issues, Olga was lucky to stumble upon areas of complementary and integrative medicine that were life-changing.
Olga is a degree-qualified clinical naturopath (B. Health Sc) and a medical scientist (B. Biomed Sc with Hons) with postgrad studies in Psychoneuroimmunology, Functional Naturopathy and Women’s Health.
Her experience in research and public health extends over 20 years.
Years of researching, learning, and implementing different healing techniques in private clinics and the corporate and community sectors have made Olga a thorough and knowledgeable health practitioner. She has worked internationally in various educational and research roles, including as a health and nutrition consultant and trainer at Amway and a medical writer for a leading integrative medicine database.
Since 2016 she applied her expertise in the areas of women’s health, and fertility as well as gut-brain physiology, nervous system dysregulation, brain health and hormonal imbalances to guide countless patients on individualised paths of recovery.
Olga is passionate about sustainable and empowering approaches to health and creating meaningful relationships with individuals on their journey towards self-discovery and long-term well-being. In her experience, it is only by meeting someone’s unique needs, whether through functional testing, nutritional advice, herbal medicine, or mind-body practices that they can find true long-term relief. There is nothing more rewarding than witnessing people reclaiming their health.
Olga has found deep personal meaning in traditional healing practices of indigenous communities and yoga, advocating, teaching, and expressing this passion.
She is also a mum of a beautiful and curious 8-year-old; together they hike, cook, learn about wild edible native plants, read and craft.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Women’s health and hormonal issues: period pain, irregular cycles, PMS, PMDD, fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, hormonal acne
- Natural fertility: male & female pre-conception care, fertility nutrition, IVF support, pregnancy & postpartum support
- Chronic stress, anxiety, and trauma: nervous system reset, sleep quality, and mental health nutrition
- Thyroid imbalances: subclinical thyroid dysfunction, autoimmune thyroiditis (Hashimoto’s and Grave’s)
- Perimenopause and Mental Health
- Gut Health & Brain Function - What's the Link? Webinar
- A holistic approach to cervical health
- Is IBS a gut-brain-microbiome axis dysfunction?
- Gut health & brain function- what's the link?
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science with Honours (Medical Science and Research)
- Postgraduate studies in Psychoneuroimmunology and Functional Naturopathy
- Vitae Mosaic Functional Naturopathy training
- Andrew Orr’s Experts Training Program for Health Practitioners (women’s health and fertility)
- Registered with Naturopathic & Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
Areas Of Interest:
- Women’s health and hormonal issues, including PMS, PMDD, fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, and hormonal acne
- Natural fertility, including pre-conception care, fertility nutrition and IVF support
- Chronic stress, anxiety, and trauma, including nervous system reset, sleep quality, and mental health nutrition
- Thyroid imbalances, subclinical thyroid dysfunction, and autoimmune thyroiditis, including Hashimoto’s and Grave’s
- Herbal medicine
- Holistic nutrition
- Nutritional supplements
- Lifestyle modification
- Flower essences
- Functional testing
- Mind-body practices