Remedial Massage / Myotherapy was a thriving previous service at the clinic. You'll join a superb team of experienced therapists.
Marketing will be organised for you, however your commitment and motivation to build up your patient base will also be key to success. We have great referrals from patients, street-front exposure, a high ranking website on google & other search engines and active social media presence.
- Hold at least a diploma in remedial massage or advanced diploma in myotherapy
- Be a member of your professional association (eg: MMA)
- Eligible for registration with Medibank & other private health insurance companies, NDIS and DVA
- Have public liability and professional indemnity insurance, or willing to obtain, as per the minimums of your registration
- Have the flexibility in schedule to work weekdays after hours (5pm onwards)
- Confident to see clients with pain and injuries including performing an assessment and treatment
- Have your own ABN
- Current Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Other staff available for ongoing support.
- Have own laptop or tablet
- Happy to build remedial / myo referrals by engaging with local gyms / health practitioners, writing a blog post once a quarter, etc
This position is for at least 2 days a week. Shifts are negotiable but flexibility is desirable. Availability to work out of office hours such as after 5pm or Saturday afternoons is highly favourable.
There will be potential for more work as you grow at the clinic. This may include working at secondary locations if you desire.
Position Expectations and Opportunities:
- Provide exceptional service: You love what you do and that radiates from you.
- Grow your practice: You'll be given some patients but also be expected to bring in & retain patients.
- Be a team player: Be able to work within a team environment amongst 10 other practitioners.
- We have admin staff on 4 days a week but there will be a small amount of administrative duties to be done. Take payments & book your patients in after their appointments, answer phones if you don’t have a patient and are closest to the phone, etc. Everyone helps out within the clinic. If you are busy, frequently someone will be there to help you out.
- Be enthusiastic about living a healthy lifestyle: live what you preach.
- Be committed to learning: we encourage our practitioners to continue to develop their clinical skills & knowledge through external and internal CPD, reading articles, etc.
- Patient-centred care: the aim of the game is to serve your clients, follow up with them, book them appropriately. Happy clients make us happy.
- If you are unsure, ask. We are always there to answer questions and be of assistance.
- Create content: Every few months, we ask that you write a blog post to help promote yourself and your expertise or host a workshop about a topic of your choice.
- Be community minded: We semi-regularly host free community workshops and run charity drives.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume and cover letter. We'd love to hear your 'why'. Why do you want to join our fabulous team? Why do you love what you do?
We will respond to every applicant within a week of receiving your application.