Dietitian / Nutritionist - CURRENTLY ON LEAVE
Carla Battaglia is one of our Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD).
She has had a broad range of experience in the dietetic world, working in aged care and community dietetics, as well as at a not-for-profit organisation. She enjoys delivering group education sessions and encouraging both individuals and the community to make improvements to their health, one small step at a time.
Growing up in a strong Italian household, Carla enjoys cooking and is constantly experimenting with ingredients to add a healthy twist to any recipe! She is passionate about nutrition and has a realistic approach to food, and how to best motivate her patients toward positive outcomes.
Come and see Carla today for tailored expert nutritional advice.
- Bachelor of Science (Nutritional Therapy)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Master of Dietetics
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian
- Accredited Nutritionist
- FODMAP training with Monash University
Areas of Interest:
- Diabetes Management
- Weight Management
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Improving Dietary Related Conditions Through Nutrition (high cholesterol, heart disease, etc.)
- Increasing Energy and Reducing Fatigue