Dr Chee Yeoh
Chinese Medicine / Acupuncturist / Chinese Herbal Medicine
Dr Chee graduated from Southern School of Natural Therapies with a Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine). She has a special interest in helping patients manage chronic illnesses arising from modern-day lifestyle, diet, stresses and/or a genetic predisposition. She also enjoys working with digestive, pain and women’s health conditions and sleep issues.
Chee used to work as an investment analyst. Her corporate background enables her to understand, and help overcome the challenges many people face in regaining their health and vitality.
Treatment sessions with her often involve education surrounding diet, lifestyle - sleep, stress management, and exercise - to equip patients with the knowledge to facilitate their journey in maintaining good health.
Outside of Chinese Medicine, Chee is also a qualified yoga teacher. But it’s not all indoor work for her. You will often find her in a park playing with furry pooches, and being in touch with her inner child.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking and Finance)
- Diploma of Yoga Teaching
- Registered with AHPRA and member of AACMA
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- GuaSha (Scrapping)
- Education & lifestyle advice
Areas of Interests:
- Pain, fatigue and nausea related to many chronic diseases
- Digestive concerns
- Pain relief and management
- Women’s health such as fertility issues, adjunct to IVF and pregnancy pain & nausea
- Sleep troubles related to stress and pain