Dr Tonilee Pelz
After completing her Bachelor of Applied Science and Masters of Clinical Chiropractic at RMIT University, Dr Tonilee has gone on to complete her postgraduate degree in sports chiropractic (ICSSP).
With the rest of her family, Dr Tonilee was fortunate to receive regular chiropractic care from a young age. Experiencing firsthand the impact on her development, health and wellbeing, she’s passionate about providing the highest quality of care to the entire family: from babies and pregnancy to grandparents.
Tonilee was an active teen - she enjoyed all sports, especially athletics, touch footy & equestrian. This sparked her interested in sports chiropractic and exercise rehab. After graduating, she completed the two-year post-graduate studies in Sports Chiropractic Science (ICSSP).
Tonilee enjoys using a diverse range of techniques ranging from gentle care for kids to the stronger techniques used with athletes. She incorporates a holistic approach: looking at the physical, chemical (nutritional) and emotional well-being of each of her patients. This keeps everyday interesting and maintains her motivation to constantly learn.
Outside work and study, you will find Tonilee playing with her puppy Murphy, keeping fit or traveling. Growing up in country Victoria influenced Tonilee’s love for travel and activities. An ideal day for Tonilee is somewhere on the water with friends and family, enjoying water sports.
- Sports chiropractic
- Pre and post-natal care for mums
- Gentle care for children & bubs
- Supporting kids & teens in sport
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Chiropractor) with distinction
- Masters of Clinical Chiropractic with distinction
- International Chiropractic Sports Science Practitioner
- Sympathetic Dominance (nervous system under stress)
- TLC pregnancy care
- Inspiral (paediatric development)
- Sacral Occipital Technique SOT (gentle low force technique)
- Rocktape (sports taping)
- Current studies: Functional Neuro-Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Intended future studies: postgraduate in paediatric neurodevelopmental care