Counsellor / Yoga & Meditation Instructor
Chantelle is kind, warm-hearted person with a zest for life. She feels privileged to be able to support others to live their best lives too!
She is passionate and professional and this can be seen in all aspects of her work. She’s driven to help people become the very best versions of themselves. She runs workshops helping women from all walks of life with stress management including identifying triggers and associated physical responses and then introducing supportive relaxation techniques.
With a background as a professional photographer, Chantelle has continued to see the beauty in each situation. She now brings this to her work as a yoga and meditation instructor, Holistic Counsellor and Reiki practitioner.
Chantelle’s approach to counselling is empathetic, non-judgmental and compassionate. She combines her training as a Counsellor and Yoga Teacher to offer a holistic approach to dealing with the stresses of everyday life. As a Holistic Counsellor, she looks at Mind, Body, Spirit and Emotion. When all of these aspects of a person are in balance, we find a happy and healthy individual.
- Moonee Ponds
- Online Telehealth
- Learning to love yourself
- Stress relief meditation
- Certificate of Holistic Counselling/Life Coaching
- 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- 50hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- 50hr Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Reiki Level 1&2
- Soulful Master & Energetic Body Training
- Diploma of Holistic Empowerment Counselling - current studies
- Autonomic Nervous System Reprogramming - current studies
Areas of Interest:
- Stress and anxiety
- Relationship difficulties
- Women’s wellbeing
- General concerns
- Adolescent counselling
- Talk therapy
- Positive mindset work
- Life charting
- Breath work